Thursday, November 10, 2011

Why are girls so hard to understand? Does this girl like me or am I wasting my time?

I liked this girl for a year now and she got a boyfriend right when i started to like herr but i was a close second option. They are still together and are a pretty legitimate couple but i could see them breaking up. Me and this girl are both going to college together next year (im in 12th grade) and her boyfriend is going somewhere else 5 hours by car from my school. She is very hard to understand and sometimes I can sware that she wants to be more than friends and other times it fells like i will never get to be with this girl. She knows that I used to like her last year but she never told me that. But she told me that if she wasnt going with her boyfriend to prom she wouldve went with me. She always tells me Im her best friend and that we weill hang out in college. Other times she treats me as only a friend and sometimes it is awkward if we hang out just us two. She is very nice and i dont know if shes just being nice but i have no clue. I need some help. Will she break up with her boyfriend and consider me as a bf? or consider me as a friend? or will they stay together. help please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment