Monday, November 14, 2011

Can Someone translate this from Swedish to English?

Lives after lives I have fought my bloody wars the hatred that starches my spirit has always served as a guideline myself on the darkness's path Akosmiska stimuli Satan's silent vote has me from the dream and expelled your lies' comfort I have turned the light the spine and is armed for rapid Lucifer has opened my eyes and the truth has donated myself peace never will I let myself to be defeated Visdomen is my sword with whose black flames I will burn the era world you that is the lie's Slavs has underkastat you cosmic tyranni connected of those blind laws you are now everything you ever can become alchemy has myself changed to my father Satan's swords within myself storms the war's squints that will harvest the era world to expect you nobody forebearance ends are the weak power it final eonen approaches to fear confusion vrede those eleven gates will be opened dead to order and teams to reconcile you during the dragon's wings or to fear vredens day “dies irae, dies bad, sun know cosmos in favilla!”

No comments:

Post a Comment