Saturday, November 5, 2011

She pushed me away and now she wants me when she has a kid?

Rephrasing the question a bit.. I'm 21 and she's 18. I'm currently in college and she has a 3 month old baby. I liked her a lot back then we had the greatest time together but I decided to keep my head up and walk away since she had a boyfriend and it came to the point where I almost knocked her boyfriend out for talking about me when i was respecting the relationship. Well now he left her after she had her baby because he wasn't happy anymore. I started talking to her on accident when I made my social network active again and added her with the bulk in my email. I get the impression that she wants more from me now and I'm just not sure what to do. I don't know if i want to go back and get feelings for her and if i'm ready to care for her kid that's not mine. I'm not after or hooking up. I'm having mixed feelings on this decision. or could it be that i just feel bad for her cuz my dad left my mom 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment