Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have a midterm tomorrow and i haven't studied?

Well guys, im in community college, i have a midterm tomorrow, and i havent studied AT ALL. Its only chapters 1-5, but the chapters are pretty long, and the cl is really difficult. Please note i am a high school student taking a college cl during the summer for extra credit toward my high school credits, and i happened to choose the hardest cl in the world. Now, please don't judge me, but i havent studied at all, i forgot i had the midterm tomorrow, and its on topics i honestly do not understand. I know for a fact i will most likely fail, i have the midterm in 9 hrs, its 11 something right now, i cant stay up to study i'll get in trouble for staying up, im typing this discreetly in the dark on my ipod touch, do you think i should study in the morning? Should i cheat? I will only have an hr in the morning to study 5 chapters, but they are very long.. I feel so stupid, im really stressed out with this stupid cl, please help me :( i feel like crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment