Monday, November 7, 2011

Guys, how would YOU react to this? (Don't be immature now)?

Okay, so basically i've been a generally horrible girlfriend. My boyfriend and I have been dating for exactly 7 months as of today and he wanted me to see him, but at the last minute I had to call and let him know I can't make it. Now I know he was sad, actually he was probably angry because I have done this continuously to him. I can NEVER get out of my house (unless accompanied by a parent) so seeing him was just out of the question. Now, this isn't the only thing I also don't have a cell phone anymore and he can't call my house (no guys can) and I can only call him during the day or late at night. Well, if you were in HIS shoes would you stay or leave? Give your reasons for both because I know if I were in his shoes i'd probably grow wearier by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment