Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biotique Fruit Pack suitable for my skin?

I have a combination skin ie oily T-zone and dry rather dehydrated cheeks. I recently purchased this Bio fruit pack which contains pineapple,tomato,lemon.papaya and multani mitti(fuller's earth). I have applied the pack twice say alternate days...but it hasnt given me a fresh look. My skin looks oily. I have also this honey gel face cleanser. Its said we shudnt use any soap or a face wash for 24 hrs after applying a pack.But this foam ing cleanser is a soap free one suitable for all skin types.Can i wash my face with this after washinf off the pack.Will it reduce the effect of the pack.I donot feel it is giving that fresh look which i get after geting a Shahnaaz gold facial in the parlor.Shall i continue to use it ....ie wait and continue to use it for a while for better effect?

No comments:

Post a Comment